I heart faces: Purple

Sunday, July 25, 2010

This is my second week shooting for the I heart faces site. I love trying to come up with something creative, but I really had a hard time with purple, I literally have NOTHING that is purple! lol. So this weekend I traveled down to Austin to visit my family and go to the lake and low and behold my 13 year old sister had a purple beach towel.. PERFECT and she looked so pretty and many shots I took, then my mom snuck up behind her and tickled her. Thats this shot. I love it, it is the epitome of my family. Happy, silly and just so.. right. :D Enjoy.

Photobucket

Go to the I heart faces site HERE and vote for all the entries!!


6 comments:

Cathy said...

Your story just MAKES the photo for me - how sweet! The color in your photograph is gorgeous! I hope you will stop by to see my photo!

Unknown said...

Great shot this one, and so funny wiht your little story behind it! Your photo had me smiling :-)

Robin Jones said...

Awesome capture! Love the story!!

Puna said...

Congratulations! This fantastic and fun! Beautiful color.

Amanda said...

Thank you all! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning this week! WHat a fantastic picture :-)

Post a Comment