I Heart Faces: Soft and Sweet

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Because i can't get the iamge to link correctly click HERE to got to the iheartfaces site. And if that doesn't work then go to www.iheartfaces.com :) Phew sorry for all that!

As soon as I saw the prompt for this week, I knew this had to be the photo. This was just seconds after this lil one was born. What softer than a new baby? And whats sweeter than this moment she and her smitten mommy and daddy shared? This is hands down my favorite captured moment in my photography career. :)

Photobucket

7 comments:

Digital Mom said...

Welcome to the world little one. Beautiful shot!

Piper said...

Great Picture - so sweet!

Veronica Leaptrott said...

beautiful, I love this shot with the daddy looking over

Anonymous said...

What a moment to treasure - just beautiful!!

The West Family said...

ohhhh how sweet!

Terah said...

Aw! <3 It was one of the greatest moments of my life! I'm glad you were there to capture it!

whitney said...

How sweet ;) That's so neat that the family has that moment captured on camera!

Post a Comment