I Heart Faces: Hands

Tuesday, October 11, 2011



If you follow my (sparsely updated.. sorry :/ ) blog, then you will have seen my little nieces newborn pictures one here. I can hardly beleive she is 4 months already. She came over this past weekend and I knew I had to enter this picture of her in this weeks I Heart Faces challenge. I will forever be baffled by the way that children learn to do things. Even something as simple as holding her bottle, I am amazed that with no instruction she can pick up on it. Her mom never put her sweet hands around it to hold, she learned it on her own. Truly babies are incredible. <3 her. Click HERE to view other entries on Iheartfaces.com. :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristy Milton said...

so sweet!!

Kristi said...

I love those tiny fingers!

Post a Comment