I Won First Place!!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I won first place on the I heart faces weekly challenge, purple. This was my second time entering their challenges and I really love the idea of shooting something new, for fun every week. Im glad I did!!
This is what Alison Conklin, the guest judge said about my photo:

“As soon as I saw #1 I loved it. It has that charisma about it that pulls you in. Makes me wish I was there laughing with them and I always feel like whenever you can pull the viewer into the photo and make them wish they were part of it its a success! Congratulations! It is a wonderful image!”

Click HERE to go to the i heart faces site and see the rest of the top ten winners! Everyones photos were great! :) Congrats to all!

Click the winner button on the right sidebar to see my winning photo!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment