Two in One! (or three :) lol )

Friday, August 6, 2010

Soooo yes I took a 8 month pregnant woman to a carnival thinking that it would really cute and different for a baby belly shoot. And she has a 1 1/2 year old so I wanted to get some shots on the merry-go-round with them both. Well nope, pregnant women are not allowed on ANY rides, even the very tame merry-go-round. I even tried to ask the man if we could just take pictures on it while it wasn't moving since there was no one in line, he said no but his English was poor so I put my best Spanish on and tried again and still no.. so oh well. We went somewhere pretty anyways and still got some really good ones but I won't hide my disappointment in the lame carnival! lol Well without further whining Miss T , M and 1 1/2 year old cutie patootie, A! ( and don't forget baby R in the belly!!)

Part One: Baby Belly :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Part 2: 1 1/2 year old, soon to be a big sister, baby A
Photobucket

Photobucket

And saved the best one for last ( in my opinion cuz its my favorite one!!)
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Sneaky Sweet"

Post a Comment