I heart faces: Surprise!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

When I saw this weeks challenge I knew just the photo!! This is A at the alter. The preacher says do you have the rings? The groom pulls out her ring and I see her lean in close to look at it. Then a look of disbelief , then softly whispers, thats not my ring, then she looks at me then at at him with a huge smile on her face. So heres what happened, The groom had proposed with a small ring but to surprise her on her wedding day bought her a much larger gorgeous ring! (which I knew before hand of course!) All that led to this picture. I have the whole series but I heart faces is just one so I picked the one where she looked at me! :)

Photobucket

Go check out all the i heart faces posts HERE

6 comments:

Helen said...

What a cute story to go along with the picture! Love it!

4 lil Monkeys said...

What a great story!

Danielle said...

How sweet! I bet they are glad to have this priceless moment captured!

carlotta cisternas said...

so adorable! love the story. :)

grace said...

what a sweet surprise!

Wendy C. Photography said...

Oh how fun!

Post a Comment